Re: Self compiled wine does not find CD-Rom

I satisfied all build dependencies with:
sudo apt-get build-dep wine1.3 wine1.3-dev
So I make sure the same packages get installed as when the Debian package of wine was compiled. Also I did not find special changes in the package or special configure options.

You find my build log attached.