Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

On 09/29/2011 09:21 AM, JontomXire wrote:
I'm wondering what the effect on the graphics of having everything set to minimum is going to be. I read here that some WoW spell effects won't show up

There are several things in the graphics tab to tinker with. You can set some of the more system intensive things (ground clutter, draw distance, shading, etc.) to low settings and leave the ones that change spell effects to mid and be fine in raids.