Re: Photoshop cs5 broke after update

On 9/19/11 9:03 PM, Falkon303 wrote:
When wine updates, it always seems to clobber my Photoshop, or my Dreamweaver.  I found the problem to be the MFC42.dll file.  I found one on the web, placed it in my system32 directory, now everything seems fine.

You should use winetricks to do this, not 'find it on the web'. Such files may be corrupt or contain malware and Wine is very capable of running malware.

James