Re: Few Questions

On 9/18/11 6:38 PM, Neial5546 wrote:
First of all, I am very mac illiterate as I have been using windows all my life.  I am enquiring to see about getting some help on the whole wine thing.  I have been looking at the wiki and FAQs but Im lost.  I installed wine from sourceforge but when I go to click wineinstall in the tools folder, this is what I get:
Installing Wine on a Mac requires installing Linux/UNIX dependencies. I recommend using either MacPorts, Fink or osxwinebuilder (Google for it) to install the dependencies and Wine itself.

Before installing ANY program in Wine I highly recommend visiting the Applications Database. Some of the hints do work with the Mac.

James