Re: Hard Reset Demo doesn't render textures

Could you please specify on what version of Wine did you run it and did you put also "UseGLSL"="disabled" in to wine registry. Did you used any dll overrides or a patch for Wine.

I'm asking those questions beacuse it didn't help. I know that this option was provided with the release of Wine 1.3.27 but on that the game just hangs (on the logo of developer Flying Wild Hog).