Re: Hero Engine

On 09/08/2011 04:37 PM, MacNean Tyrrell wrote:
Anyone got a game that's free or cheap to test Hero Engine on?  Would just
like to see how wine does with SW TOR coming out soon.  Tempted to pre-order
even if it doesn't work.

I don't know of one off hand, but I have SW TOR pre-ordered and when early accesses kicks in I will be testing it through Wine as soon as the server lets me on. I can't post to the appdb (posting there hasn't worked for me for years) but I will send a write up through to the list with my results for the game. I'll try to include everything an appdb posting would.