Re: gcc1: out of memory error when installing wine

sandy123 wrote:
> I am installing wine 1.1.26 on suse 9.2.

That version of Wine is very old and no longer supported, and that version of SUSE is so old that Wine 1.1.26 is probably too new for it. If you really want to stick with that old OS, install a version of Wine that was current at the time it was out. But I'd really recommend upgrading both.