Re: Gstreamer Help?

It looks like that if you get it to activate, even if it gets that "can't create activex object" error, you can move on to running the now extracted msi with msiexec, and ChemDraw.exe will run.
But so far, whenever I try to run ChemDraw that has been successfully installed with 1.3.26 with 1.3.27, it crashes. So I think there is a definite regression here.
Jake