Re: Start bash within wine

Okay, that sounds good  :D! But how do you associate file types and run almost everything??? I have no idea how to do that...

(Well, alternatively I just had two extremly ugly ideas: one could install an extension to the browser (say firefox) which then launches the bash... Or one can pass information in files which are repeatedly scaned by a linux program that then executes the bash... But you way sounds much better!!!)

Cheers!