I want to contribute code for wine and become a developer.

I am porting wine to MIPS and do some job in winebuild/ntdll/ etc.
I am using qemu to translate x86 instruction and direct the win32 api call from the qemu  to wine in MIPS version.

Wine on mips is running now! I want to contribute the modification to wine .
How can I do that?