Re: how to cross-compile

I want to run x86 binaries in QEMU and redirect the win32api to the wine as a BACKEND on ARM/MIPS platform.

The major modification for the Wine is located at :
1,WINEGCC
2,WINEBUILD
3,NTDLL

Currently I am using a mips64 machine to do the compiling ,so compile job is smooth,but the modification must be done before the compiling process can successfully finished.

Any good suggestion will be appreciated! And I will contribute the the total project to wine.Thank you.