Re: problem

On 8/29/11 9:24 PM, BakaAkuma wrote:
I installed Runes of Magic with wine and can not play it. The version of wine I am currently using is 1.3.26 Am I doing something wrong?
  :?
Follow the instructions on the Runes of Magic Applications Database Page:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=16051

This program needs several native Windows products installed before it will run:

IE6, dotnet 2.0, wininet

Use the latest version of winetricks for IE6 as the download location moved. It is available from the web page linked to in Installation portion of the above mentioned web page.

James