Re: Fallout New Vegas no longer working

On 8/26/11 11:50 AM, Maquis196 wrote:
I haven't done a regression test before but yes, I'm certainly happy to try. I'll add the results now (I guess thats for your own overview knowing what apps broke and when).

I'll get on it now

Thank you.  Please advise of your results.

Please look in Wine's Bug reporting system before filing a new bug report.

Also, did you update the program's Application Database to advise others of your troubles?

James