Re: Black and white - Crash at start

OK, now next problem. I added an override for the dsound.dll file. Now I don't hear any more sound at all. And the patch provided in the HOWTO is not working, too. Textures are black and the ground is invisible.
Also, I cannot see text anymore. Seems like it is just not there... So, do I need to run it on a crappy Windoze with a virtualbox?