Re: Warhammer Dark Crusade: scroll map with mouse

Okay Recently I've gotten into Warhammer 40K and one of the races that I'm interested in playing as in Dark Crusade (Once I finish Winter Assault) is the Necrons. So I was wondering would it be possible to port some of the Necron units from Dark Crusade or not?
Hide more post info