Re: Odd window behaviour

Well, that's the problem I have. With no output, I have no idea what the problem could be :-)

I doubt that the problem lies either with my script or with Wine itself - after all, run from the terminal everything is hunky-dory - but you never know and I believe in trying to eliminate the simpler things first.

Anyway, the only noticeable change to the program's behaviour after doing as you suggest is that there is now a brief but noticeable delay between moving the cursor into the window and the program quitting.

It's not a major biggie; I have a work around. It's just an irritating behaviour that didn't used to happen (back around about Wine 1.3.20) and I'd rather not have happening.

David Shaw