Re: Max Payne won't start.

On 8/17/11 11:52 PM, themichupl wrote:
I bought original Max Payne but Wine have problems with detecting discs so I had to use a crack.When I try to start the game window that says "MaxPayne.exe encountered a serious problem and had to be closed".I tried the other crack but It was exactly the same.I'm using Mac OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.

We don't support running with 'cracks'. Is it possible to back out the crack?

James