Missing Wine entry in start menu

After trying to fix a problem with a Windows program processing icon by uninstalling an older version of Wine and installing the latest from the repository I am using, Wine 1.3.24, I miss the Wine entry in the start menu. I have tried to set one up manually with the menu editor but I have not been able to get it working. How can this be resolved?

Regards,
Magnus