Re: Previously working app now has blank windows when launched

On 8/13/11 7:51 AM, drewsus wrote:
Hello,
I am referring to Army Builder 2.2c
It used to work fine as long as I can remember, but now, on all my computers, it launches with white windows.

This is what we refer to as a regression. Can you find out which version of Wine 'broke it' or can you remember which is the last version where it ran?

James