Re: HELPPP MEEE

On 8/11/11 4:17 PM, alsan wrote:
As I can access from my Ubuntu PC database to MS SQL Server is in another Windows computer?

Help us out here. What is it that you are EXACTLY trying to do? Program names and what have you already done to resolve this?

Have you searched the forums as well as this topic comes up every once in a while and was discussed in the last week or so.

James