Re: 64 bit graphic card driver and source based games

Hi!

Thanks a lot! I think that I get a breef idea of wine now. TF2 works fine, despite the not working shop (as mentioned in the howto) and black sqares when hitting an enemy.
Nevertheless it really makes fun.

But I am heading a new quest... Duke Nukem Forever

I read all I found here at winehq regarding this game, and I read the developers guide twice, but I don't know how to start...

Thanks for help...

Kind regards