Team Fortress 2 Crashing After A Few Minutes of Playing

This problem has already been addressed on the AppDB for TF2, and it's been announced that it's due to the video card and mainly occurs with ATI video cards, which I currently have.

However, I'm wondering if there's been a solution to this from either the Wine community or ATI themselves. I haven't been able to find anything on either official support website.