Re: Impulse fails to start

On 8/4/11 6:47 PM, tylerbraun wrote:
jjmckenzie wrote:
FWIW: The Applications Database has this game rated as Garbage with Wine 1.3.18.

I did notice this, but want to see if anyone out there can figure it out before I give up. I already own games through Impulse and am not going to rebuy them or go without so until they work in Wine I will
just keep playing them in Windows (though I'd rather not). Thanks again for trying.

I'll have to look at the applications database entry to see if there
is a demo of this product.  Do you know if there is one available and
if so, does it display the same problems as the full program?

James

Unfortunately there wouldn't be. It is an game downloader and installer for an online store, kind of like Steam.

So, if I go out to the 'store' I should be able to get this program for free, right?

James