Re: Just another praise!

lol. well i Use wine on Ubuntu 11.04. Let me just say this. awesome! its a god send.

Little bugs here and there. The fact that it can make things that otherwise would not work on linux or mac, is just out of this world.

And for that. We thank everyone that added even one line of code, suggested even one feature, and submitted properly formed bug reports.

Thank you WINEHQ!