Re: Installing MS Office Professional Plus 2010 in Wine

On 7/25/11 6:24 PM, duff837 wrote:
Hello all.  Its my first post and was hoping for some advise:  On top of that Im a new Ubuntu user (I know were annoying!)

I have gotten an error message that MS Office has encountered an error (~60% complete) and has to close while trying to install MS Office Professional Plus 2010 three separate times in Wine, all without an error code.

Any ideas?

Yes, please read the Applications Database entry for Office 2010.

James