Re: Make WINE detect an image as a CD drive with an audio disc

Thunderbird wrote:
> I'm not sure if this can work properly using loopback. I would try to use cdemu which emulates a proper fake cd drive.

Perfect! CDemu was the answer. I'd never heard of it before, and it was a PITA to get it going (no Debian build, multiple packages, various compile errors, a bit of learning how to use it, etc.)... but now it works exactly as it should. Thanks guys!