Re: Wine registration email - system failure

Good work that!

Perhaps you could pm or mail me the raw email.
The header data I could pass on to FREE, plus I could then activate my account.

This latter would be useful, as I could then test the "forum post alert" sys.

If i receive an email alerting a post reply (to my pop account) then we would tie the problem down to just the account activation message.

If no email alert received, we can assume that winehq is on their blacklist (cos I get plenty of alerts from other forums etc. and they are all similar in structure)