GLSL errors please help as soon as possible.

I am trying very hard to get Elder scrolls oblivion working on playonlinux. I found out that a key factor in this is the GLSL setting. When it is disabled the game will run great with no errors except for the fact that the players charecter and npcs have horrible graphical glitches.
To give you an example:[Image: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tkH--WomEVE/TiIKJTBStQI/AAAAAAAAAa0/lrkMII_gzQw/s288/Screenshot-9.png ]

If I enable the setting then the game will freeze as soon as the intro after hitting new game is over. What can I do to solve this?