Re: Absolute n00bie needs help on error mesage

thank you for your replys
I have consulted the puppy forums and found a .pet package for Wine so it's working now
Just one thing I don't understand though, when I compiled Wine it took almost 800MB of hard disk space. When I install the same version through .pet package the required space is much lesser
Why should that happen?