Re: Problem with Windows app accessing internet

OK, we still seem to have a bit of an issue here:

After installing ie7, initially everything worked, but after rebooting, it seemed that the same problem reoccurred.

So, I installed ie8, and all was well... until a reboot.  Of course, winetricks doesn't easily re-install ie, not that that would be a great solution, anyway.

So what's going on here?  How can we fix this?

Cheers
Charlie