Re: Jade Dynasty: ERROR

yes the error keeps me from playing the game. after i press ok the game is shut down... but like i said im kinda new so itll take me a while to figure out what u suggest there but ill figure it out eventually .
well frist time i got this error i updated from 280 to 282 or something like that . it said the update was finished but when i pressed start that  message appeared. i tryed to reinstal ... but happened the same when i pressed start.
well anyway thanks a lot :D