Re: World of Tanks

does typing this command through the terminal install it automatically or do I have to install each manually? [Question]

winetricks d3dx9_36 corefonts msxml3 wininet ie7

this applies to the other installations I need to install...
Also According to your link I might need to apply a patch...How Do I do that?
Do I download it and then run it through the wine program loader?