Re: Who can tell me the reason of this bug?

On 6/26/11 4:58 AM, Josh.MOX wrote:
I'm sorry,I forgot to tell some details.I have used the latest version of the Wrapper and the Wine Engine
One, Wineskin is not supported here. You have to use doh123's web site to report problems. Two, can you try installing MacPorts and the latest version of wine-development? Then install the program and try to run it. Three. The error log file you posted is incomplete as the problem is not there (yes, you posted all of the error 'stuff' but there should be way more than this.)

There is no Applications Database entry for this program, so it would be nice if you could create one and log your experiences with this program there.