Re: how to use directx10/11?

On 6/21/11 8:55 AM, tparker wrote:
On 06/18/2011 10:23 PM, James McKenzie wrote:
Recommend looking at winetricks for installing DirectX10 or DirectX11. http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks is a good resource for this product (it is not a Wine product but its creators/maintainers do read the User's list.)

Thank you. I was able to get d3dx10 through winetricks and it looks to have installed correctly. Do I need to pre-pend or append anything to the path when starting a game in order for wine to use dx10? I was unable to find that addressed at the wiki or googling.

You should not need to do anything if you used winetricks to use DirectX10.

If you run into problems, please post a new thread message here.