Could someone help me install Starcraft 2 for Ubuntu?

I'm not too good at using Linux, could someone give me step by step instructions on how to install Starcraft 2 with Wine? I downloaded the installer off from:

https://us.battle.net/account/management/sc2/dashboard.html

When I run the installer, it takes an extremely long time for it to download what it needs to download, and that around 20% or so it crashes.