Re: Kareo please help

On 6/8/11 6:03 PM, rgor wrote:
I tried to get some help from support but they acted like I was an idiot for even trying.  I know there is a way but I'm not sure how.  I'll keep checking back in the forums in case someone passes through this neck of the woods.

I received a reply today from the Kareo development team and after I build Wine 1.3.22, I will think about downloading Kareo and installing/using it. This is a trial/demo version and I will attempt to find out what needs to be added/fixed with Wine and enter appropriate bug reports/work-arounds.

Note: I am PROHIBITED from giving this to others, but John if you contact me either off-list or via message on the Forums, I will provide contact information. The trial is NOT publically available.