Re: How to install Direct X9 with WINE

On 6/10/11 4:48 PM, Wineexperiments187 wrote:
Well the title says it all

Im having some trouble attempting to install Direct X 9
I know WINE does not support Direct X so I am using Winetricks in an attempt to install it.
Wine does support DirectX9 and DirectX10 with a few functions not implemented, yet.

Please consult the Applications Database for your program and follow the how-to instructions there. If there is no Applications Database entry, please post the name of the program here so others may provide assistance who have either attempted to or ran your program.