Re: Disabling a gamepad

rufsketch1 wrote:
> I need the controller in order to play with a controller. The game isn't worth playing without one.

You are confusing me.  Let me see if I can unconfuse myself:
1.  You want to use the controller to run the game, all keys functional.
2.  You want the 'move to the left' stuff to stop.

> There's really no way to get wine to just ignore its existence?

No.  And I don't think this is what you want.  See my comment above.

> I'll see what I can do about the logs.

Logs are good.  However, I would like for you to answer my questions first.