Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

Btw, I found one suspicious thing. In the above logs, when the context is created, you can read:

Code:
(GL context creation delayed)

If the context isn't created and you make it current, this is fatal in OSX (in other OSs doing that doesn't have too many consequences, but on OSX the OpenGL view becomes unusable after that).

I don't have time for looking more into it today, but if the context isn't being created, I suspect that avoiding that creation delay would fix the problem.