Re: Is it possible to port (part of) WINE to iOS?

> Let's break this down. A processor runs a program called a kernel. That is the only program the processor runs directly, unless you have a rootkit, which is usually pretty bad.

Whoa whoa whoa. Can you go more into this "kernel" thing? I'm really confused - is that like a kernel of corn or something? Any any links you can send about the rotkit or an emluator or indestruction sets would be über helpful.

I normally just press the power button on my computer and use The Windows. -r