Re: Starcraft 2 slow on GTX 460?

On 05/26/2011 12:09 PM, LinuxUser wrote:
My bad, what I said about low is incorrect I had 3 SC processes going because it didn't close properly.

Just sharing info - keep an eye out for this, it has been happening to me regularly playing WoW this last week. When I close the game it looks (visually) like it has closed, but if I check running processes on the computer the game launcher and wine server are still running. Just mentioning it since they are both Blizzard games so there is a chance you could run into the same issue.