Re: Include X11 on Mac

Thank you, is that Apple's C language? I see a lot of C mixed with something other.

But basically, without rewriting anything, can I compile Wine and use it with the X11 lib that was installed into /opt/X11 or do I miss something?

Would be great if you could tell me what you did (at a high level) to combine Wine with unmodified XQuartz and how you set the PATH to use the correct libs.

Thanks for any help,
fedorawins aka James