Re: Wineboot

lmalhoit wrote:
> I keep getting prompted by wine that I need to reboot every time I try to install a program.

After installer is finished make sure all windows programs exist. You can check that with 'ps -ef | grep wine'. If you see wineserver running, that means something got stuck.

If that won't help, make sure you are using 32-bit Wine and not 64-bit Wine. To check if you are using 32-bit Wine run:

Code:
WINEARCH=win32 wine winecfg

If it starts - you good.