Re: Include X11 on Mac

On 5/24/11 9:13 PM, fedorawins wrote:
Good day,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to include either X11 or XQuartz into a custom compiled wine? The idea is that the program will run whether or not the user has XQuartz installed. Basically a fallback that will be included with the .app that holds the wine binaries.

Wineskin includes a customized X11.
MacOSX Snow Leopard (10.6 series) has Apple's X11 installed. Leopard does not, but it is on the distribution DVD.

I am new to Mac and I had some success but I want to understand it more, where the config files of the included XQuartz are and so on and of course what the right way is to include XQuartz.
/opt/X11 is where XQuartz installs to.

James McKenzie