Re: ProgeCAD windows C++ Library run time error

rucker222 wrote:

> DanKegel wrote:
> > Ah, cc580 is the old name.  The new name is
> >   sh winetricks comctl32
> > though the old command still loads the same dll.
>

> I appreciate the help! ... But I need to apologise now and ask if you could explain what I need to do?

Okay, I figured out what you were saying.  for the record, you are now my Hero!! it works!!! excellent!!

I now have a couple of other things I need to try and get working but that was the main thing that was causing me problems.  should I post the other items here or start a new thread as I don't think they are C++ issues?