Re: Bad performance in games

On 05/19/2011 12:33 PM, Dannie wrote:
No idea, maybe it's because of something else. But my computer have only frozen while running Linux when I have tried to play games through Wine.

Do you have any monitoring software available for your video card? The only time I have had my computer lock up with Wine was when the game overheated my video card. That may not be your problem, but it might be worth checking if you haven't.