Possible test-cases with code and backtrace capabiliets

I assume everybody knows about Embarcadero ( a.k.a Borland ) and their product:

Delphu and C++ Builder.

I think that WineHQ could be tested just fine using Delphi Handbooks provided source code + shipped Demos with each RAD Studio release.

Why? - I suppose you exceatly can trace what function in what circumstances fails and simply add the function with needed changes to corresponding Header file.

I would recommend to use code snipps in:

- Mastering Delphi 7.pdf ;
- Delphi 2010 Handbook by Marco Cantu and the Code examples, downloadable @ Embarcaderos EDN article.

As I am now thinking about possible project using Delphi XE and IntraWeb 11, it would be good testing platform for WInes web capabilities ..