Re: Help needed troubleshooting page fault in wine

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 1:40 PM, dk <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to troubleshoot  a game crash under Wine. Here's a snippet from the log file created under
> Wine 1.3.20:

Not a clue and cannot even begin to help given the information you provided.

1.  Linux Distribution and Version.
2.  What is the name of the Program you are running.
3.  Video card and driver version.
4.  Capture and post a log file per the instructions at
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.

Does this program run without this error in Wine-1.3.19?

James McKenzie