[1.3.20]-Capture The Mouse Works Great. Suggestion...

[1.3.20]-Capture The Mouse Works Great. Suggestions...

Hi,

I've been crying for a long time about mouse issues
while running a full screen game in an emulated desktop window,
but with newest Wine these issues are gone.

Would it be possible to have some hot key
that the user can press to uncapture the mouse?
For example, VirtualBox toggles mouse capture
by pressing the right [Ctrl] key on the keyboard.

Thanks again for fixing the mouse,
there are many more games I can play now.

Jesse