Re: Gaining performance by disabling functionality?

@DL:

Few years back, setting "UseGLSL = disabled" was forcing wine to use shaders1.x (if available), and that of course was messing up graphics in some games, but about two years back, Stefan Dösinger implemented Shader3.0 (or was it Shader2.0?) on top of ARB (I think) and now it should work as well as GLSL, except a bit faster (although this is card and game depended I think...)

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.